Terms and Conditions / LOPD / Cookies Policy
- LegalSurS.L. informs users of the website www.legalsur.com that it respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measure in order to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. Minors can not use the services available through the Web without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be the only responsible for all the acts carried out through the Web by the minors in their charge, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them.
- Specifically,LegalSurS.L. informs users of the web www.legalsur.com that their personal data can only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be canceled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the owner in the exercise of their right of cancellation.
- When personal datais collectedthrough www.legalsur.com, we inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- a. right of access to your personal data to know whichdataare being treated and the treatment operations carried out with them;
- b. right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- c.rightto delete your personal data, when this is possible;
- right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we can keep them for the exercise or defense of claims;
- e. right to the portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat those listed in the table above is the contractual relationship or consent;
- f. right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat those indicated in the table above is the legitimate interest. For these purposes, we will stop treating your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- g. right to revoke your consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights at any time and free of charge in writing by letter addressed to the Data Protection Delegate of Legalsur SL, Calle (Street) Bailén 18, 41001 Seville, or by sending an email accompanied by a copy of the Identity Document to Contacto@legalsur. com, indicating the right you wish to exercise and their identification data.
If you believe that we have not treated your personal data properly, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate at Contacto@legalsur.com. However, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that there has been an infringement of the legislation on data protection regarding the processing of your personal data.
- The user will be solely responsible for the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
- LegalSurdoes not transfer to third parties the personal data of the users of this portal. If this is done, it will be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose for which the data that is transferred will be processed.
- The personal data that is provided by email through the link in the Contact section are registered in theLegalSurSL Contacts file, in order to answer the questions or contact and obtain statistical data of them, authorizing the user the treatment of those that are necessary for its use in relation to the development of the operation or service agreed that will be mandatory, as well as for the offer and contracting of products and services, and the development of commercial actions, whether of a general nature or adapted to their personal characteristics. Said commercial actions may be carried out by electronic mail or other equivalent means of electronic communication.
- The contact mailbox of the web, current news and blog entries are purely informative, without in any case, deriving from the answer or exposure advice or any binding legal effect.
- Regarding the use of IP addresses and cookies LEGALSUR S.L. It shows that the process of navigation of a user in legalsur.com -as in any other website- leaves as “trace” the IP address that in that sessionhas been assignedby your Access Provider. The registration of this IP address serves only exclusively for internal purposes, such as access statistics to this website. The IP address for the same user is different from one Internet connection to another, so it is not possible to deduce any “habit” of navigation through the pages of legalsur.com by a certain user.
The website www.legalsur.com uses the audience measurement system Google Analytics, a web analysis tool from Google that allows users to know how users interact in order to improve navigation and provide a better service to users and customers. In this link you can consult the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and its expiration period: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es.
On the other hand, if you interact with the content of our website you can also set third-party cookies, that is, established by a domain different from ours. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
- When browsing www.legalsur.com you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
If you reject them you can continue browsing our site, although the use of some of your services may be limited and, therefore, your experience may be less satisfactory.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, please write to Contacto@legalsur.com.
- Copyright of content in text and images:
o © 2019 LegalSur S.L., Calle Bailén 18, 41001 Seville, Spain.
o Mercantile Registry of Seville, volume 4089 of Companies, page 181, section 8, sheet number SE-60771, 1st registration
o CIF B-91426171
o All rights reserved
- The Internet domain legalsur.com, as well as the intellectual property rights of the website legalsur.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are the property ofLegalSurS.L. to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, all this without prejudice to the rights held by the owner of the publisher Joomla !.
- These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website legalsur.com thatLegalSurmakes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies their acceptance without reservations or exceptions. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which will be accepted by the mere use of such services.
- The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met: 1)Thatis compatible with the purposes of the legalsur.com website. 2) That is done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited. 3) That none of the contents related to this website is modified in any way. 4) That no graphic, icon or image available on this website will be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
- LegalSur, S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website, the configuration and presentation of this and the access conditions.
- LegalSurS.L. it does not guarantee neither the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, be it the case, avoid, correct or update them.
- Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out.LegalSurwill not be held liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may result from such access or use of the information. LegalSur is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the web, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
- LegalSurdoes not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of the possible links of third parties to which reference can be made on the web, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the user’s documents or files, excluding and not accepting any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- LegalSurS.L. is the owner of the industrial property rights referred to its products and services, and specifically those related to the “LegalSur” brand. Regarding the possible appointments of products and services of third parties, LegalSur S.L. acknowledges in favor of its owners the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the web the existence of rights or any responsibility of LegalSur on them, as well as endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation by LegalSur, SL
- The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights ofLegalSurS.L. will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- Allthird partylinks to this website should be to its home page or entry.
- LegalSurS.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s address any dispute that may arise as a consequence of the access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, LegalSur S.L. and the user submit any dispute, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Seville (Spain).